Esquire Magazine US app for iPhone and iPad
Get the ultimate lifestyle guide for the sophisticated man with Esquire! In every issue youll find out whats new in culture and entertainment, award winning editorial coverage from style to food, and more!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Dont forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue youd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $5.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Esquire Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $5.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Pros and cons of Esquire Magazine US app for iPhone and iPad
Esquire Magazine US app good for
App runs much smoother than before in the meantime, and I must admit that some of the issues I had experienced were related to too much content on my 64 GB iPad, so I must apologize for my too harsh critique on the app a few months ago. Looks great now on the iPad 3.
Can you read the past issues for free? Or do u get charged?
Great that u can read past issues free. If only other mags did this...(are u listening Mens Heath)
Been a subscriber for over a year. Never had a problem with crashes. The format, video and of course content is top notch as per esquire history. Look forward to my copy every month. The other reviews make me question the reviews now of other on line mags. Keep up the great work esquire.
Great magazine and great, interactive app. This brings magazine reading to another level and love how Esquire is using technology. Advertising and style tips are always out of my price range, but there are some thoughtful articles and great writing in this magazine as well as some diversions. Keep up the good work! I am definitely hooked.
On the whole, some very well-written and informative articles.
The app crashes when i download and then click read button.. Please fix it
Some bad moments
The new version is not working well. It crashes every time i tap into an issue.
I dont understand what happened. I used to download issues with no problems up until April when this app was introduced and now the issues will not download. Please fix this app or go back to the previous method of distribution!
I paid for a yearly subscription a week ago and am still waiting on some customer support because the iPad app does not recognize me as a subscriber and so I cant download the latest issue. No problems with any of the other magazine apps Ive paid for so Id suggest looking elsewhere for now...
Unlike the GQ app, Esquire does not provide free access to current print subscribers.
Hey Hearst! Time and Conde Nast give print subscribers free iPad versions. When are you going to wake up and do likewise? Nobody is going to pay twice if they already subscribe to the print editions. Oh yeah, and why is it so expensive for digital subs compared to print versions anyway
It is same with me. Purchased subscription and it doesnt recognize me. Emailed support several times with no response.
Seems pretty shady. It has happened with number of subscribers. Will Hearst ever respond?
a lifestyle for men magazine,
lifestyle for men magazines,
a+ lifestyle for men magazine - men's magazines,
and other. So, download free Esquire Magazine US .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Esquire Magazine US iOS app used & searched for